Terms & Conditions on Sale of Artworks through IndianArtCollectors:
By registering and placing an order on www.indianartcollectors.com (‘the Website’) you acknowledge that you are bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
- All artworks made available for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed. The price of the art work listed is all inclusive - it includes taxes, shipping and handling. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the artworks.
- IndianArtCollectors is not liable for any charges that may be levied at the destination whether in India or overseas.
- All order confirmations will be raised by the Seller based on the registration information provided by the buyer at the time of making the purchase and payments will be accepted only from the buyer so registered.
- Placing an order on www.indianartcollectors.com constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by IndianArtCollectors within 5 working days on account of a default by the Seller or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale. The contract of sale is between IndianArtCollectors (acting as the agent of the Seller) and the buyer.
- Once an order is placed on IndianArtCollectors, the buyer is required to make payment for the price of the artwork within 5 working days from the date of placing the order. Alternately, and without prejudice to the foregoing, IndianArtCollectors may, at its absolute discretion, hold the artwork for the Buyer and may seek to commence legal proceedings (acting as the agent of the Seller) to ensure execution of the contract of sale.
- IndianArtCollectors is authorized by the Sellers to exercise complete discretion in (i) the illustration and descriptions of art works for viewing and sale and (ii) acceptance or rejection of orders received.
- All sales are against 100% payment in advance.
- The buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to IndianArtCollectors immediately. IndianArtCollectors is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where IndianArtCollectors forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of IndianArtCollectors.
For Original Art
- The artworks made available for sale on the Website are not in the physical possession of IndianArtCollectors and are physically located anywhere in the world with the Seller.
- The artworks will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer directly by the Seller through a courier of good repute. Should there be any damage to the artwork in transit, the Buyer should not accept the parcel and should notify IndianArtCollectors immediately.
- The paintings that are unframed & un mounted will be shipped in a rolled format & in protective cylinders. For the paintings that are shipped with glass frames, we cannot provide any guarantee for the Glass, though utmost care is taken while packing.
- While great care is taken to reproduce the colours and form of paintings as depicted on the website, it is understood that since each painting is individually painted there may be variations in shade and colour. No complaints in this regard would be entertained.
- You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
- All artwork posted for sale by Sellers on the Website is supported by an authenticity guarantee from the Seller themselves. IndianArtCollectors does not issue any authenticity guarantee.
- IndianArtCollectors is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the artwork either before or after the sale. IndianArtCollectors is in no way liable for the condition of the artwork.
- Artworks received in an unsatisfactory condition by the buyer may be returned to the Seller within 2 working days in an ‘as is’ condition. In such a case IndianArtCollectors will refund the payment or issue a credit note to the buyer and cancel the order. However, the unsatisfactory condition will only be covered for damaged or spoilt condition, and NOT because the buyer did not like the artwork he has purchased.
- If IndianArtCollectors does not hear back from you within 7 days of delivery of artwork, we will close the transaction and make the payment to the Seller.
For Open Edition Prints (Reproductions)
- Open edition prints are available only for Unsold works available from the artist and only if the artist has opened up his work for open edition prints. The size and price of the prints varies from painting to painting and from time to time.
- Open edition prints are printed on Paper or Canvas in high quality printing machines and shipped directly by IndianArtCollectors
- Open edition prints will not be accompanied by the Authenticity Certificate of the artist, as this work is a reproduction
- The prints are rolled and packed in protective cylinders prior to shipping through a reliable courier. A print order will be automatically closed within 2 days of delivery, and no complaints whatsoever will be entertained after 5 working days from delivery.
- Prints received in an unsatisfactory condition by the buyer may be brought to the attention of IndianArtCollectors within 2 working days. In such a case, IndianArtCollectors will replace the prints with a fresh copy or issue a credit note to the buyer. However, the unsatisfactory condition will only be covered for damaged or spoilt condition, and NOT because the buyer did not like the prints he has purchased.
For Gift Vouchers
- Gift Vouchers will be valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. Under no circumstances will the validity of a Gift voucher be extended.
- Disputes if any, would be subject to Haryana jurisdiction only.